National Museum of the Marine Corps, Quantico, VA
· Provided value engineering to assist the project team reduce costs during earthwork activities.
· Provided observation of reinforcing steel and concrete sampling and compaction testing of controlled fill.
· Performed transport, laboratory curing, and compressive strength testing for cylinder test specimens.
· Performed structural steel observation and testing.
· Provided information in regard to special bearing capacity for the crane pad to lift the tower.
· ECS provided specialty consultation on utilizing lime to moisture condition soils for the purpose of helping the general contractor maintain a schedule with the owner.
· Received a letter of recommendation from Balfour Beatty Construction for ECS to "... have performed in an exceptional manner, and have been complimented by the Owner's Agent on numerous occasions".
© 2019. All Rights Reserved. Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd.