Dell Manufacturing Facility, Forsyth County, NC
The project (a 600,000 +
square foot computer manufacturing facility) is the largest Dell facility in
the world. The facility is located on 189-acres outside of
· ECS personnel performed Phase I environmental assessment and natural resources services including wetlands delineation and permitting for the 189 acres purchased for the development.
· ECS performed comprehensive geotechnical and structural materials testing and observation services during mass grading, foundation construction, structural steel frame assembly, fireproofing installation, composite slab placement, concrete walls and slabs, utility installation, and pavement construction.
· ECS personnel performed ASTM standard test procedures on soil, aggregates, concrete, fireproofing, and asphalt.
· ECS developed all contractor and worker training packages, prepared building code assessments and prepared legal register in support of ISO 14001 requirements.
· ECS deliverables included:
Ê Development of written safety and environmental programs
Ê On-site construction safety management services
Ê Air quality and water quality permit applications, including air quality impact modeling
Ê Written occupational safety and health programs
Ê Field safety observations
Ê Employee safety meetings
Ê Job safety analysis
© 2019. All Rights Reserved. Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd.